By Gisbert Jacoby
Read Online or Download The new anti-Najdorf 6 Be3 PDF
Similar games: chess books
Chess secrets and techniques is a chain of books which discover the mysteries of an important points of chess: procedure, assault, establishing play and gambits, classical play, endgames and training. In each one booklet the writer stories a couple of nice avid gamers from chess historical past who've excelled in a selected box of the sport and who've undeniably prompted those that have undefined.
- Memorable Chess Games
- Starting out - Minor piece endgames (excerpts)
- Federation Francaise des Echecs - Regles Officielles du Jeu d'Echecs
- Mis Mejores Partidas de Ajedrez (1924-1937)
- My Chess Career
Extra info for The new anti-Najdorf 6 Be3
16. Q. to K's 2nd. to Kt's 3rd. 17. Q. R. won game. 12. P. to Q's 4th. 13. B. to K's 3rd. B's 3rd. 13. P. takes P. 15. R. to disastrous, for the reply oi with a 10. K. to B's sq. 11. Q. takes B. 10. R. to K's sq. ) 11. B. takes B. 12. P. B. takes P. 9. would have been equally P. takes P. toK'ssq. Ably and vigorously followed up. te'a eventh move : Iji! i Silli :'0~ O 11 WITH ANDERSSEX. 17. P. to 23 K. Kt's 4th. Apprehensive of the advance of the K. B's P. 18. Q. to her sq. 19. Q. R. to K's 3rd.
13. 13. Kt. to Q's 4th. Very well played, for it not oly obviates the capture of the Bishop and the subsequent posting of the King's Knight at B's 5th, but also prevents the advance of the K. B's P. K. 14. to R's sq. if Mr. Morphy considers that he lost the gnme by this move, and that he had played B. to K. B's 3rd instead, the game would have been even. 15. K. R. to K's 15. B. to B's 3rd. sq. following variation will show that Black could not have thrown forward the K. B's P. , The 15. P. to K.
26. P. to Q's 5th. 26. P. takes P. 25. Q. R. to B's sq. R. to K. Kt's sq. P. takes P. Q. to Q's 2nd. If the Pawn had been taken, White might with great advantage have played Q. ) 27. Kt. to B's 4th. 28. B. takes Kt. ) 29. Q. ) 30. R. to R's 3rd. Q. to Q's 4th. 31. 32. R. to Rs 6th. 33. P. to Q's 6th. 34. R. to R's 3rd. If 27. K. to K's 2nd. 28. K. takes B. 29. K. to B's 2nd. 30. R. to Kt's 2nd. 31. K. to Kt's sq. 32. B. to B's sq. 33. R. to K. B's 2nd. Kt. to K's 5th, the reply would have been Q.